Rest areas along the Kaunertal Glacier Road
A drive along the Kaunertal Glacier Road can have several reasons – a trip into the blue to discover the mountain world formed by the glacier ice; a ride up to get comfortably close to your summit experience; a pleasure trip with a few rest stops – or all at once!
You will find the following huts and restaurants or picnic areas on your way up:
- Seepanorama at the Gepatsch lake
- Nasserein Alm on the west bank of the Gepatsch lake
- Geptatschhaus oldest alpine club hut in the Frankfurt section
- Glacier restaurant Weißsee at 2,750 m
- … and many idyllic places a bit off the road
You will find all information here .