At the Kaunertal Glacier, we offer training areas – away from the public piste – for training purposes.
For your reservation please send an e-mail to Mrs. Carmen Schuler: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please answer the following points – so we can quickly and easily reserve your training options or confirm:
- Period of training
- group size
- Type of training run (slalom, giant slalom, super-G)
- Desired training slope (training area Nörderjoch, Weißseeferner or Falgin)
- Contact person (address, telephone number, e-mail address)
Optimally prepared for the ski racing season in the Kaunertal glacier region
The Kaunertal Glacier and the region are well known as the perfect training location for competitive athletes and their preparations for the upcoming racing season:
- Due to the big size of the area, we offer training slopes away from the public slopes for training purposes.
- Training is possible on the glacier from late September to early June.
- All training equipment can be conveniently transported in the buses to the slopes: The ski area is accessed via the Kaunertal Glacier Road right up to the slopes at an altitude of 2,750 m.
- The Kaunertal glacier region offers in the Quellalpin a fitness center and indoor hall, as well as numerous training options, such as trail running, soccer field, tennis court, volleyball court, bolder and climbing wall.